How We Started
• In 1998 when the Guzman family landed at Franklin, Tennessee they started working for an HVAC company. Working hard for many years allowed us to learn a lot.
• The enthusiasm to learn and to know more and more technically, impelled us to seek the professional education that is required for the projects we were in charge of.
• In 2004 J&L Heating and Air, LLC is founded in Franklin, TN by José Luis Guzman mostly developing new construction and remodeling projects, both residential and commercial in the Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro area.
• In 2008 the plumbing and electrical departments are integrated as a complement to HVAC in the construction projects.
• In 2010, the service department is integrated.
• In 2017 the equipment replacement area is integrated as part of the adaptation to a new market.
• Our goal is to provide knowledgeable and qualified technical service and orientation according to the customer’s needs considering all aspects, from financial to efficiency.
• Our goal is to provide excellent service through the first contact to the start-up of the unit through our qualified teams.
• Customer service is one of the most important departments since our motto is “your comfort is our goal”